Thursday, November 3, 2011

Its time for a plan
11-3-11

Its that time of the year, the fun, crazy and busy season of the holidays. I believe a lot of people beginning 2011 was glad that 2010 was finished, but things may not have gone a lot better this year. I have had multiple changes over the last two years of my life that I did not plan for at the beginning of the year. There are a lot of things we can plan for that helps get us through the rough times . I want to challenge you to set down and look at different areas of your life and set goals for the upcoming year. After you set them you need to track them to see how your progress is going and adjust them if necessary. We always have ideas and dreams of what we want to get accomplished, but if we never write them down, and track them they just float around and no progress gets made. What are the areas that you would like to improve on? Finances, maybe you want to get out of debt and start saving money. How about your health, career or your spiritual life? I don’t know how you feel about the people protesting wall street, the “occupy” movement but just yelling and protesting and not creating a plan to change things makes you tired ,burned out, and nothing gets done. Start thinking about what you want to change next year and let me know if I can help. Feel free to down load a goal sheet I use by Dan Miller, . (Goal Sheet) Let's plan the life we want and not just wait for something to happen.
"People with goals succeed because they know where they're going." Earl Nightingale


Financial Peace university begins January,15th. Email Tim at tim@gowestcoaching.com for more information.

I have a few of Dan Millers 48 Days to the work you love Career kits available. It comes with the hard back book, work book, and bonus CD's for $40.00

No comments:

Post a Comment