Thursday, May 6, 2010

Whats a plan?

I thought I would get started in the blog world and here I am! What is a plan, do you have one, do you need one or do you even want one? It took me a while to realize you can definantely go by a plan you create or you will go by someone elses. I like to be a little more in control of where I am going so I know when I get there. I have heard it said that you create a plan and you create your destiny. I have also found out that God has a plan for you and He is waiting to get you in on it. I love to help people in creating a financial plan for their lives, I have found out if you dont create your own plan that the bank, credit card companies and markerters have a plan already for us! Guess who their plan benefits, not you ! So with that in mind where do you want to be in your financial life a year form now or five years from now or when you retire? The credit card companies know where they want you to be, do you? So start to create your financial destiny now!

No comments:

Post a Comment