Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Gift of Son-ship Well it is just about that time, Christmas! We kick into neutral and enjoy life differently from any other time of the year. The retailers probably don’t get to enjoy much time off because they are working hard to get as much stuff sold as possible. I have been caught up in the, I have to buy a bunch of stuff and get a lot of stuff to have a “good” Christmas before also. Its easy to do and I have to resist it this year because of my new daughter (big smile). This year I want to start enjoying my life as a son of God. The great thing about this gift that was given to us is that you can enjoy it every day and not just in late December. God sent us Christ, His son so that we could be adopted as sons and not have to live like a orphan. As Dudley Hall says Jesus isn’t the the ticket to get to the event in Heaven, He is the event! I highly recommend his book Orphans no more to understand and view life as a son and not an orphan. Lets start living our lives enjoying the gift God has given us and quit living as if we don't have a Father. Don't get wrong I am not a scrooge, I love to give gifts, and as of today I have never rejected one! But why not this year and every year afterward we enjoy being a partner with God and manage His creation with Him. The Gift He gave us in Christ allows us to have a relationship and partnership with Him, that’s the best gift ever! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!!! Go West Coaching Go West Coaching 12-21-11 Financial Peace University begins January 15th 2012 mailto:tim@gowestcoaching.comfor more information

No comments:

Post a Comment