Monday, December 5, 2011

The New Time Way

The new time way

I drove past a church the other day and the name of it was the old time way church. I thought why would you always want to stay in the old time way when things change all of the time, and the majority of the time for the better. Don’t get me wrong there are some things in church that don’t change and should not. Some things should but I will not discuss that. I was thinking more on the lines of our life. I know some people will not try computers, my mom for one will not get a computer. There are people who don’t want a cell phone. There is nothing wrong with that because I hate my phone sometimes. Some people think they have to stay where they are at in their work lives. They think, I have always done it and its not great but, its the way I know so why change. I want to challenge that mind set this year. You may be like a lot of people who wanted last year to be over with only to find out that 2011 wasn’t that much better. The old time way says keep waiting and something will change. I suggest we try the new time way and stop waiting and start working. Move out on faith. Its not faith until we put it in action! Thanks Tr Sweeney for that word. Make a plan and start executing it this year. What area do you want to change this year? Feel free to download a goal sheet and plan out your new time way. Feel free to contact me if I can help. "There are a lot of ways to become a failure, but never taking a chance is the most successful." - Anonymous


Tim West
Go West Coaching
12-5-11

No comments:

Post a Comment